Mum and Baby Yoga
Mum and Baby Yoga classes help develop that natural bond between you. A relaxed mix of gentle stretching exercises, combined with fun songs and rhymes. Help contribute to the development of your baby’s brain whilst having fun.
After baby arrives, Mum will notice some changes, both physical and emotional. These classes are designed to focus on post- partum yoga is to regain strength in the pelvic floor, abdominal muscles and spine. The class supports the continuation of emotional bonding with baby and to minimize the risk of postpartum depression.
What happens in a class
We balance relaxation with stretching sequences. We sometimes use fun songs and rhymes which are coordinated with the movements. The stimulating tactile activities during a class, helps to contribute to the development of the baby’s brain and the nervous system.
- Calming for baby & aids sleep
- Improves digestion for baby
- Encourages brain development for baby
- To strengthen pelvic floor and abdominals for Mum
- Strengthen bonding between Mum & Baby
- To help prevent post natal depression
To register your interest please contact me.